- Acquired brain injury and work participation, 30-1-2020
- Predictive modelling in insurance medicine, 17-11-2020
- Supporting work participation of people with a chronic disease, 8-3-2018
Egmond van M.
- Return to work in cancer survivors with job loss, 19-1-2017
- Return to work of workers without an employment contract, sick-listed due to a common mental disorder: Evaluation of a participatory supportive return to work program, 21-4-2017
- Promoting work participation of non-permanent workers with psychological problems An evidence-based approach to occupational health care, 27-1-2016
Muijen van P.
- Work ability and fatigue in cancer survivors on long-term sick leave, 23-11-2016
- Evidence-based Disability Evaluation, 19-12-2014
- A view beyond the horizon. A prospective cohort study on mental health and long-term disability, 11-12-2013
Dekkers-Sánchez Mendoza PM.
- Work ability assessment of employees on long term sick leave in Insurance Medicine, 20-11-2013
- Work outcome in Young Adults with Disabilities, 18-12-2013
- Development and evaluation of an implementation strategy for insurance medicine guidelines for depression: protocol depressie, 29-1-2013
- The assessment of efforts to return to work, 2012
- Return to work for temporary agency workers and unemployed workers, sick-listed due to musculoskeletal disorders: Cost-effectiveness of a participatory return to work program, 27-6-2012
Rijssen van HJ.
- Communication between social insurance physicians and work disability claimants, 2011
Boer de WEL.
- Quality of evaluation of work disability, 2010
- The Disability Assessment Structured Interview, Its reliability and validity in work disability assessment, 2010
- Disease oriented work ability assessment in social insurance medicine, 2009
- Assessment of physical work ability: the utility of Functional Capacity Evaluation for insurance physicians, 2007